Every company should understand what it’s agreeing to prior to making an investment. Why? So that any organization can receive the most value as fast as possible.
Here at John Adams IT
, we understand that having superb integration matters to you and your team. In order for it to take place, you must assess all relevant information prior to investing. The last thing you want to happen is to get caught up in a complicated process that creates frustration.
Our team focuses on supplying each client with all relevant facts before any dollars are at stake in an investment. John Adams IT
is led by successful business owners with decades of experience. They have had to deal with the M&A (mergers and acquisitions) process in all shapes and forms. They know all potential risks, especially those that correspond to technology. In fact, technology-related risks often comprise about half the total costs of integration
. We have used our prolific business experience to our advantage to assist hundreds of companies so that each one can invest with confidence.
John Adams IT’s M&A Assistance Programs Feature:
1) Consultations that leave no stone unturned.
2) Due diligence.
- -Introduction to both parties.
- -List of all business and technology needs.
- -List of all major objectives and definitions for each one.
- -More details about how John Adams IT can help.
- -Beginning of analysis relating to current systems and processes.
3) M&A planning.
- -Detailed planning process with winning strategies.
- -Explanation of synergies and rationale.
- -Relevant data collecting.
- -Detailed analysis.
- -Presentation of what the John Adams IT team has discovered.
- -Recommendations for how to proceed.
4) Post-merger integration.
- -Advice and strategies for how to make smart investments.
- -Post-merger integration suggestions.
- -Assistance in closing the deal or transaction.
- -Implementing the post-merger plan with key actions.
- -Ensuring the client receives the most value possible.
- -Validation of the integration plan.
- -Refinement of the integration plan.
- -Execution of the integration plan.
- -Making note of key rational synergies concerning the overall strategy.
- -Ensuring all client goals have been met.
Feel free to call John Adams IT
before you or your company ever signs a dotted line. We will make sure that your team is proceeding with a plan that puts the interest of your business first. Our staff will do all it can to make sure your synergies goals and rationale correspond to a winning M&A plan. The dedicated experts at our firm will provide you with key insights that other firms do not have the capabilities to discover. These insights can apply to both buyer recommendations and all aspects of contracts and negotiations. With John Adams IT’s
M&A Assistance program, you and your team will make your objectives and vision become a reality.